Pages

Thursday 28 July 2011

Upcycled Fashion By Nduta.





Hey, Last Time I Was This Excited Was.... Erm Never! Seriously, I Could Vibrate.. Okay, I Am.
Every Piece Of Clothing I Am Wearing In These Photos (Those That You Can See And  Excluding The Stockings) Is Upcycled. In The First, The Top Was An Ugly Dress, The Pencil Skirt Was My Mums High Waisted Pants: In The Second, The Clingy Blue Long Sleeved Dress Was A Baggy Stretched Out Sleeping Shirt: In The Third, A Two T-shirt Piece Dress(White And Grey), Leftover Grey Sleeve I Turned Into A Quirky MJ Glove: Last, A Twoer...Used Two Polo T-shirts For This One, Tried A Fifties Look.

Working On A Whole Lot More...

The Lord Is Good All The Time.

1 comment:

  1. But do I say..looking great girl. I have never heard of upcycled fashion, its a very creative idea :)

    ReplyDelete